Check out some Valentines Outfit ideas and look good #classicorporate style! But before I start, being the good person I am I thought I'd share some good deals with you so you don't break the bank shopping.
Miss Selfridge £10 & Under: They have some beautiful items in the sale including this beautiful printed two piece. This coupled with a dark red lippy such as Mac Ruby Woo and some black simple sandals would be a winner.
Firsty, Miss Selfridge have £20 off in their Valentines Edit. I've picked my personal favourite and it's not the conventional dress. This jumpsuit as a beautiful shade to compliment all shades of lip colours and would be quite fun to accessorise.
Now to get to the good stuff. I've got 5 items that you need on your Valentines list whether it be accessory, dress or item.
1) This Faith clutch bag is dynamic for a variety of outfits but sturdy to support you for that evening out whether it's a romantic stroll or dinner that you're going to.
I'm actually really fussy with clutch bags as I always find the chain tends to be too fickle and snaps quite easily. This is guaranteed quality and designed to last you more than just one evening. Plus, don't you just love that futuristic but elegant design?!
2) Moonpig: I'm sorry if you haven't yet discovered Moonpig.com or seen the very jolly advert on TV I don't know where you've been hiding. Long gone are the days where you just pick a card that is only personalised by the text you put inside it. Personalise your card with photos of you and your loved one, adding that extra special touch for very affordable prices.
3) Always late? Purchase this minimal watch at a super affordable price of £15.00. This way you're less likely to make it late to meet your Valentine.
If you're ever looking for an affordable watch and aren't too fussed about the typical brands out there (Michael Kors, Daniel Wellington etc), ASOS is a good place to start. This is followed closely by Sekonda, House of Fraser & Casio. These are a few great places to find watches under £50 which retain quality and still look amazing. Be careful with the screen of the watch though as they are not as shatter proof as your more expensive models.
4) Get some good chocolates. Who doesn't want good chocolate? Whoever doesn't I don't need to have that in my life to be honest. My favourites would have to by Lindtt, Galaxy and there's this other brand *I'll have to come back to this cause I actually don't remember what it's called*.
5) Yes, the best bit; dresses!
Hope you enjoy!